Sunday, December 21, 2008

My long time friend...

Askum semua...

It's been a long time since the last posting. Exams and presentations made me out of hand. Chasing me all over the place. I just couldnt get my own time to sit and write something here. I had the exams last 2 weeks. Thats was such a Merdeka feelings for me. Tamatlah segala keperitan semester ini. i am free right now, and sitting here thinking of writing something for this blog.

First and foremost, i just wanna congratulate my dearest fren, Elviza Michel Kamal , my long time fren in UK, a profound Law graduate who now has made her way to fame. Creating her own blog and become a writer of current issues. She can be reached at her blog here . Mich you are a great writer i can say. never had i "sangka" a dedicated lawyer could become a good writer in the end. I guess youre still a practising lawyer now and busy with all your court cases.

i remember when we met somewhere this year (mid 2008 agaknya) at KLCC Aseana Cafe. Pardon me if wrong. Many of Sheffield's Alumni were there. And I also remember the striking yet fancy look of your Prada handbag which you proudly showed to me. We had a good time meeting each other after months and years not doing it, plus a mini celebration for Zura and her mat salleh husband, Ryan. Ryan is a belly man now, his "spare tyre" is growing to almost a truck tyre gitu. Sembang2 and flashing back our sweet memories in UK over coffee, was sooo mesmerizing and transported us back to UK lovely moments. Do you still remember 506 City Road, 21 Glencoe Road... you know what i can still remember the postcode S21GE.. hehe...oh my God.... what a memory thats hits my brain like a heavy rock! I just couldnt forget it all. Zira and Yusry as usual, a perfect husband & wife i can recall until today.

I missed Yanti, Noen, Kopen, Nurul, Jojo, and many more laaa.... I really want to see all of you again in the near future. Shall we lepak somewhere at KLCC or Pavilion? My God.. i am missing all those things... That time, i had to go early after the chit chat at Aseana... had a Ministry dinner at a restaurant Jalan Conlay or something representing my Dept... Sorry for leaving early, i didnt want to go, but i did have to... arahan jabatan gitu... hehe

We have a very diversed portfolio each one of us. That make us unconventional. We talked on different topics , cases, issues, variety.... In fact hal rumahtangga is never exceptional. Sorry Im not married yet, but im learning it....

Thats life. From being nobody in gloomy Sheffield days till today, now everyone of us has made his/her own way to success. Though i missed the great time in UK, the InterCity Train to London, the cold but no-snow Xmas then snowy Raya, the summer barbeque, Mark & Spencer (hey i worked here!), groundshaking bass of Zul's Home Theatre, the romantic and syahdu snowtime, we were all wild, young and free... all those made us a man now! Terima Kasih Allah... for giving us a life, a colourful life... Now i am all alone in Nebraska... I can never forget the greatest moment...

i feel like coming back to Malaysia this winter holiday. Wanna see all of you. Shall we repeat the best time like the past? But this time , in a matured way. Polite and schematic gitu. I wish for it...

hey you know what, i recently wrote a complaint to Utusan Malaysia regarding the slow internet service by Telekom Malaysia. You may read it here. I can tell you that I am using a 3 Mbps speed now at home. I am just fed up with TM bullying us with its slow service and overcharged us unfairly. Annoying aint it? that is not what I want to tell you, I have already published my short write-up in the newspaper!!! No, no , no... please... i am not a writer! It was just a usual complaint from an ordinary person...

However winter has come. Surely we are gonna have a white Xmas this year. It is freezing like Antarctica here, yess it is -20C degrees. I can never live like this for months to come. The snow keeps falling... I hardly come out from the house to take a walk or what not. I rather stay in. Snowtime is nice, but the coldness is not. Does it make sense? hahaha...

Xmas is the time for shopping just like Thanksgiving. Huge markdown is everywhere here, mind you. Oh spend me some $2k for shopping, never had enough of it. You be crazy! Looking for some styles for Spring 2009. Feel like flying to Los Angeles next week. Wish that i can singgah Denver and Las Vegas on the way. Yeah Im gonna have Xmas in LA.... I am coming to LA.... I am coming to LA....

Meet you in LA....yahoooooooooooooooooooooooo!









In the coldness and tranquil snowy weather, my door was suddenly knocked. "A parcel for you Sir!"... As expected, my Coach bags have arrived in a nice gift-pack... hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mus,

Jelesnye...a Coach bag! Sure cheaper over there kan? My first Coach bag is a gift from sis on my birthday, i even love the box that it came in.

Hope you are having some sort of fun there.